Monday, October 7, 2013

UCS Waffenloser Selbstschutz 1 Grundlagen



UCS
I have been a fan of martial arts for most of my life and the problem I have found is that most martial arts are very traditional and do not change to the everyday way of life. The techniques of yesterday do not always work today. With that said, the Unlimited Combat System uses what works and changes with society. The greatest thing about UCS is that it is unlimited. If it works then it is used. I have been training with the UCS for over a year and I have to say that I have not found a self-protection program that matches it. There are no limits in the streets and because of that, there are no limits in UCS. I highly recommend this system to anyone who wants to learn how to protect themselves. It is easy to learn and easy to use, because it just makes sense.





Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment