Wednesday, October 16, 2013

World War Ii: 1942-1945 Part Four: A World At War



It is okay nothing I have not ween before
Perhaps I have seen too many world war two films , this seemed a bit worn maybe a different format in any case It was blurry . This is nothing I would like to watch again

6 years of war compressed into 27 minutes!
Even though it was a short commentary to cover so many things that happened during WWII, it was still pretty educational. This is something that will be good to show at a class in History at school, considering nowadays each period of class is not as long as it used to be. But first students will have to learn the geography of it all, as I know
unfortunately there are some would not be able to tell to you where Italy is located.

One of the best
This was one of the best films on WWII that I've seen, lot of facts that I didn't know before, very good narration.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment