Thursday, October 10, 2013

Live at the Olympia [Blu-ray]



Very impressive
Ayo is definitely one of the most remarkable singers and songwriters of our time. After watching this DVD, I got both of her CDs available that were "Joyful" and "Gravity at Last". From my standpoint, everything she has produced so far is absolutely great. Two more reasons to purchase the DVD are that it contains two songs ("Girls, Boys" and "Africa") that you will not find on any of Ayo CDs, and also that watching the performance is a real pleasure. I would even dare to compare the atmosphere with the one at well-known performances of late sixties. I highly recommend all of Ayo products to those who look for something new, fresh and sincere.

Hi
Awesome,thanks again.It look so nice,and i am loving it a lot. Thank you again so , so much,all the best.

Great DVD
Ayo is an amazing artist. Bought the DVD for my brother who loves her. I forgot all about leaving a review I bought this a few years ago whoops

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment