Thursday, October 10, 2013

The Calculus Differential Equations Tutor: Volume 2 - Higher Order Equations



Clear and Helpful but needs a 3rd volume
I bought the Differential Equations Tutor DVDs because I was taking the course and saw that the creator's other math tutorial DVDs got great reviews, so I decided to try it out. The DVDs turned out to be a great help and explained the topics in a clear albeit little slow manner (which isn't necessarily a bad thing but the fast forward button is definitely an option if you understand the topic).

The first DVD only covers the first couple of weeks in the course which for my class were the first two chapters. These consist of explaining what a differential equation is and showing how to solve first order differential equations (DE) and their applications to real life. The instruction was clear but you should watch the videos either before going to class or after. Don't leave them to watch before your midterm they are way too long to watch all at once.

The second volume is definitely needed if you want to learn how to solve higher order DEs, linear DEs, and...

I like it plenty. It was what I was expecting
I like it plenty.
It was what I was expecting .
Since I saw this product
I knew that it was what I was needing



Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment