Wednesday, October 9, 2013

6 Hours To Christmas



Awesome Movie!
One of the most amazing movies about Christmas that I've ever seen. The plot was refreshing and a deviation from the normal Christmas cliches. A unique and original script that combines suspense,humor, a good dose of the Ghanaian Christmas spirit and wonderful graphics.

I would watch this over and over again.A great value for money!

Good Movie!
I just loved the twist and turns in this comedy/drama. I can never get enough of African cinema, the stories are fresh and complex. All I have to say is men never learn.

Hilarious!!!!!!
This is the funniest African movie ever!!!! I laughed so hard i thought i would die! Great script,great acting.I can't praise it enough :-)

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment