Friday, October 4, 2013

Teutonic Shamanism 3



Teutonic Shamanism
The great Norse Ancestors developed a great system of animism that is rich in mysticism. Teutonic ancestors did practice meditation as Michael William Denny points out in the DVD. The DVD covers a variety of energy practices that allows one to get in touch with the great Gods, Goddesses, and also our own innate mystical power. You will learn ways to connect with the great Goddess Hulda or Holle, Thor, Freya, Freyr, Nerthuz, Sunna, Ing, and Woden (Odin). In addition you get to contact the mystical Runes and empower yourself through variations in the exercises to include Runic chanting. My first time trying these techniques was very informal to simply get the feel of them. Even though it was informal I was surging with energy afterwards. Practicing the techniques formally produced much more energy. So much so I had to ground the energy thoroughly due to the intensity. These techniques also allows the monkey mind (thoughts, excessive thinking)to slow down so that you can connect with...

good information
This was originally available for free on thunderwizard.com. but is now in DVD format. You can buy the DVD from the website or get the electronic version here. It appears to be a bunch of podcasts compiled together.
There is some interesting and good information in it. I enjoyed it, and although I thought it was a little pricy, did not regret my purchase. This is a series, and I intend to explore the other titles at a later date.

Amazing!
The exercises on this video have brought me closer to the gods of my ancestors. The efficacy of the practices themselves rival the most powerful practices in Yoga or Qigong. I especially enjoyed the explanation of the ING Rune. Mr. Denney has discovered a powerful way to integrate this Rune on a psychic and energetic level. A+

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment