Thursday, October 10, 2013

Disk 2 of 2 -The Foam Roller, Workout & Massage - BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE, ADVANCED Collection 2 DVDs



Less Cellulite plus a great deal more
Praises for all 3 of Michaela's Foam Roller DVDs! I am extremely pleased with these changes in my body since I've started playing with the foam roller: 1) I truly see less cellulite and have almost no pain left when I roll my outer thighs 2) my back and hamstrings feel looser than ever, and I sit taller 3) I have far more strength and muscle tone in my arms and shoulders 4) I've been paying more attention to core muscles as I do everyday activities after realizing that I've never used my core muscles enough before 5) even when I do weight training, walk or do housework, I remember the tips on shoulders and core that I learned from Michaela. Activities driven by core muscles rather then extremities feel a great deal different. Thanks ever so much for teaching me this!

Real gem
Both this instructor and her Foam Roller DVDs are great finds in the fitness video category. I've worked with literally hundreds of exercise DVDs, each with their pros and cons.I love this beginner workout, "The Foam Roller - Workout and Massage", because it's short enough (30 min), fun to do, the moves feel pretty natural and intuitive, the instructor explains positioning in detail and gives you reminders at every step. If you have a foam roller and you were wondering how to begin, this DVD is a great start. You do get strong fast in your abs, arms, shoulders, and definitely improve your back and leg flexibility. Once you feel you can do this easily, don't hesitate to invest in Michaela's Intermediate and Advanced Foam Roller Collection, also. They are offered at a very reasonable price for the quality of instruction and selection of moves. All three videos are worth adding to your library!

Excellent choice foam roller DVDs
A few months of playing with my foam roller guided by Michaela's "Foam Roller Workout & Massage" (the perfect, basic, "how to" DVD to start with), I've decided that I'm ready for more. The Foam Roller Intermediate & Advanced levels, 2 videos on Disc 2 of 2 - have proven to be more excellent choices. Michaela's thorough explanation of the various movements and her compassionate teaching style (in her lovely, soothing tone of voice), hold great appeal to me. I feel that although I'm working with a video I'm not going to hurt myself because she reminds me "do" and "don'ts". I also feel much progress in terms of ease of movement and greater strength. I'm glad to have bought both INT & ADV levels because I can vary my mat workouts more. There are actually some ADV moves I can and some INT moves that I can't do - yet! - though I'm confident that I will get there. Thank you, Michaela, for your great foam roller DVDs!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment