Wednesday, October 9, 2013

TT Isle of Man 2011 Official Review Blu-Ray



Worth the money
If you dont own an Isle of Man TT blu-ray set, it is definitely worth the money. Especially if you ride ;) I watched this on our 55" LED and you really get a feel for how nuts these guys are and how dangerous this really is. The sound is great, commentary is great, and makes me want to attend one of these events.

I used to own an R1 and I did some crazy things on that bike, but these guys are the studs. Great extra features too.

Amazing To Watch
I bought this Blu Ray after watch the Isle of Man on tv. The DVD shows the full races and many different angles. The sound quality is amazing and the picture is crystal clear. It's mind boggling when you watch the bikes making curves at 150+ mph and going air borne when the top hills in the road.

Entertaining.
I love sport bikes and scenic pictures. So the TT Isle of Man race is the ultimate combo. I love the slo-mo and arial shots.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment