Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Source Code / Knowing Blu-ray Value-Pack



Why is this on my list?
Well to be honest I have no idea why this is showing up in my reviews list because I never bought this. I have, however, seen both movies and they are both really good. Especially course code.

A new and interesting concept.
Our hero finds himself reliving a fatal explosion on a moving train, but this is not "Groundhog Day" redux. People on the train seem to know him, but his image in a mirror is the face of a stranger. Who is he, really? How did he get on this train? Why does he keep repeating the same minutes?

The answers to these questions provide an interesting and emotional journey. Be prepared to get very involved in the personalities, characters and events of the main characters as the solutions to the various puzzles unfold to a most satisfying conclusion.



Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment