Thursday, October 3, 2013

Criminal Minds: Seasons 1-6



No scratched discs here.
It goes without saying that this show is excellent. If you're viewing this product I will assume that you already know this. There is absolutely nothing to dislike about this television show. However, this review is for the physical boxed set, not the show itself. Be sure to checkout Wikipedia for a brief synopsis of the show if you were sent here by a friend or relative to buy a gift ([...]).

One member reported not receiving this product. I received mine the very next day; thank you Prime. Another member commented that his/her discs arrived in a condition which rendered them useless. This is certainly not the case for me. Nevertheless, the boxed set arrived well packaged and in excellent condition (no bent corners, etc.). I purchased this as a gift for the girlfriend and she could not be happier! We're both enjoying an episode...or four, every night.

Great Show!
Regarding first review...Understandably, I would be extrememly unhappy if I received that type of service as well.
However, I did want to write a review for the show, so as not to give anyone the impression that the show deserves 1 star.
Criminal Minds is a great crime/procedural show. Most episodes are very intriguing and as the show has developed so have the charcters. You learn a little more about them each season, which I think has helped make the show even more interesting. If you enjoy a good crime/procedural show with great characters or if you are already a Criminal Minds fan, this is a great buy! And considering the how many seasons are included, the price is very reasonable.

Series great but....
The series it self is great, and very entertaining. Although I wish that the first season DVD's as well as the second season DVD's had worked well. I'm not sure if it was a malfunction in the dvd's or if they were damaged in some way, but there were certain areas that could not be watched, even after cleaning my dvd player. Again the series itself is great with a well liked cast, and very entertaining.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment