Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The Firm Express DVD Kit



Total Body Workout
My husband and I had originally purchased P90x to workout. After a few months of skipping workouts (because each one was an hour! Who has an hour every day to workout?), I started looking for other options and found The Firm Express: Get Thin in 30. It's perfect! When people ask how the workouts are, I describe it as the girls' version of P90.

Each workout is only 20 minutes! (perfect!). I was surprised how hard the workouts are. Each workout is a total body workout, so The Firm provides you with a workout plan of 3 days a week. They also tell you how much weight to aim for when you're in certain DVD "cycles". For example, cycle one the recommended weight range is 5-8pounds, but for cycle four it's 8-15pounds. I used to love to workout, but lets face it, I'm married, work full-time, and go to school. The 20 minute workouts provide me with everything I was looking for from a workout system (toning and cardio).

The Firm says you'll see results in 10...

Amazing
I love love love these video's. I gained a crazy amount of weight during 2 back to back pregnancys.
90lbs to be exact. I lost 60lbs easily with breastfeeding alone but the last 30lbs just stuck to me.
I was desperate to get my body back to normal. I watched the infommercial then ordered on amazon, cause I always order on amazon. After 3 weeks, I was down 10 lbs and 4 inchs. It was amazing. They are 20 minutes so it's easy to squeeze them in whenever. I did it more often than recommended ( twice a day, every other day) but very rapidly I am working off my last few lbs and I look and feel amazing. I highly recommend these dvd's!

Best cardio
I cannot believe that one reviewer said that these workouts do not make him/her sweat! Even my knees sweat which I thought impossible. When I get done with one of the cardio workouts, my hair/scalp are drenched as well as the rest of my body. I guess these workouts might not be considered sufficiently challenging for a marathoner or a triathlete or a super-advanced exerciser. But I've been exercising for over 40 years and find these workouts challenging, especially the cardio. I really love the cardio the most. The cardio DVDs keep changing so fast that it's impossible to be bored and, before I know it, the workout is over. I do feel that I need to add a few traditional weightlifting moves -- heavier weights, slower speed -- as the sculpting and cardio/sculpting DVDs move quickly and are quite short (30 minutes). But then I've been lifting weights for about 30 years. Most people will probably find the sculpting more than adequate. According to the science I've read, this type...

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment